At Ikona IT, we're always interested in hiring the best to continue delivering the best for our clients. As such we're looking for a dynamic, personable, flexible, enthusiastic individual to join our progressive Developer team.
Working out of our modern Cardiff office, you'll be working with a range of small businesses throughout Wales, UK and Australia.
As a PHP developer you will build complex stand alone PHP based applications along with applications that can communicate with 3rd party systems using Web API's, Web Services and SOAP.
We offer all our team regular Professional Development Reviews (PDR) where we will work with you to identify the training you need to help you grow.
This is an excellent opportunity offering any candidate the next step in their career progression and a continually challenging day to day environment.
Skills / Experience
As an experienced PHP developer you will have the opportunity to work with the following technologies:
- PHP7, Laravel
- Object Orientated Programming Principles and Design Patterns
- App developement (IOS and Android) is desirable
- Two years experience in a PHP Development role
Competitive salary offered depending on experience
Please contact email@example.com for more information on submitting your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Office Administrator (Part Time)
This is a part time position working 10am - 2pm daily, so will easily fit around school hours
We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Answering the phone to take messages or redirecting calls to appropriate colleagues.
- Creating and processing delivery notes.
- Basic bookkeeping and data entry.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Maintaining files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible