Ikona (I.T.) Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Ikona (I.T.) Ltd may place certain information automatically onto your computer's hard drive and this may happen when you view the Website. This may result in Ikona (I.T.) Ltd storing some information on your computer which will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file. This is in order to help Ikona (I.T.) Ltd where, for example, cookies may allow Ikona (I.T.) Ltd to modify the website to better match interests and preferences that you may have. Most Internet browser software allows you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive by blocking all cookies, or enabling you to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. For information about this please refer to your Internet browser software instructions or help screen.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.